This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of ZaimOboz (hereinafter referred to as the Site or Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other. The site is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use ZaimOboz.
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the website
- receive information on the site
- comment on the content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites indicating the source
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
The user undertakes:
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author in it
- not disrupt the functionality of the ZaimOboz website
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, the dissemination of which provides for criminal or administrative liability
- do not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the functionality of the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information disseminated by him
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and the services actually received
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- in the event of a force majeure situation (combat operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
- This Agreement comes into force with any use of the site.
- The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
- The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
- The administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.